Home Forums General Discussion Confused

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Laohu 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mrhayden
    Participant

Interesting place?

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  mrhayden.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  mrhayden.

mrhayden
    Participant

G’day
    I grew up in Australia and are Anglo, but where I grew up is an Asian enclave and my school was approx. 98% Asian. This is where I started developing an attraction to Asian women as a teen (there were no white girls), however I have always been mindful of the privileges of being Western. I went to an overwhelmingly Asian university where I become conservative politically and later when I graduated was required by my employer to work in China. I was surrounded by Asian women and I suppose my attraction naturally deepened with no other women around. It has since become worse with the growth of white male Asian female niche websites popping up everywhere. The problem is I’m proud to be Anglo and feel I would be betraying that by getting with an Asian woman. I’m actually rather good looking and could easily get an Asian gf and have been given numbers and asked out by them in the past, but always declined due to a feeling I would be just betraying my identity and contributing to the demographic decline if I did. As such I’m in a weird place where I’m attracted to Asian women, but can’t due to my ideals. I’m kind of religious so don’t like the idea of one night. Any others in a similar predicament?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  mrhayden.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  mrhayden.

mrhayden
    Participant

I want to apologize if I sound racist, but it’s just the way I feel.

Laohu
    Participant

If you really are religious, like me, then you are probably looking for The One. That is probably what is really holding you back, not your desire to help preserve the White race.

Here are two things: One, Whites are not in decline. I have from hostile sources that Whites are breeding above replacement level in America (no where else), due to the large amount of White Christians who believe in being fruitful and multiply (I personally know three families with 7, 7 and 12 children respectively. I have five brothers.) So, don’t worry about Whites disappearing. This trend is not going away.

The other thing: Don’t worry about The One. There is no such thing. Just find a(n Asian) girl that you wish to dedicate yourself to. So date those (Asian) girls. Don’t be promiscuous. And find the (Asian) girl you like.

Ungern
    Keymaster

Yeah, I was for more than a decade in the White nationalist, “muh, white children” movement, then I realized that there have never been as many Whites alive as today (only their proportion has diminshed du to the explosion of Third World populations).

Plus, I don’t really care about White society and White conservatism.

What I want is basically a society like Japan but more futuristic and flexible.

mrhayden
    Participant

Sorry I’ve been flat out with work.
    To be totally frank looking at it objectively I know white women are more beautiful than both Eurasian and Asian women, but I seem to have a kink where WMAF is the prevalent turn on. Looking at it objectively Eurasian women are more attractive than Asian women, but what turns me on more are Asian women.

I know everyone here probably thinks I’m a white supremacist, but I’m not and think each race has their strength and are better at certain things than others. I also think Japan is cool, but to say you want a society like Japan is unusual as it is one of the most homogenous countries in the world.

Also I shouldn’t have described myself as a conservative as I consider myself more of a free thinker, but at most modern universities I’d be labelled a conservative. Btw it’s great to see so many fellow steampunk fans here!

Ungern
    Keymaster

Well, it’s your right to be a White supremacist. We all started there.

I just realized at some point that Whites are not “supreme” and I’m more interested in creating a futuristic society which would iron out all the problem with high IQ. Hong Kong, Singapore would be blueprints of this.

I do not think White women are more beautiful, they have horsy features and age fast.

Laohu
    Participant

Asian women are miles away better than white women.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.