Home Forums General Discussion Article: A White Man's Guide to dating asian women

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hey, white guys. You probably know by now that having an Asian girlfriend is a rite of passage for all white men. “Date an Asian chick” has become akin to “Go skydiving” or “Live in New York” in the veritable white guy bucket list. Of course, dating an Asian girl is very different from dating your typical Nancy or Betty. So, in order to snag yourself a Mulan, I present to you a White Man’s Guide to Dating Asian Girls.

STEP ONE: Finding an Asian
    Asian girls typically hang out at one of three places: the mall, the library, or Pinkberry. When you get there, look around: the best Asian girl to pick up will be the one wearing a hoodie and heels (there is always one). When you approach her, ask for the time. As she takes out her phone to tell you, you should make a nice comment about her phone flair (Asian girls always have some bedazzled jank hanging off our phones, usually a cartoon duck or a jade tiger). And with that, you’re in. Asian girls will go on a date with anyone if she can tell a cutesy story about it later: “And then, after he saw my Keroppi keychain, he asked me out at Pinkberry! Pinkberry!”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/teresa-hsiao/guide-to-dating-asian-girls_b_1560393.html

Anonymous

I realize most people here are in the west and looking at dating asian americans. Any advice for white guys dating locals in Asia (china specifically).

Ungern
    Keymaster

That’s th thing, Asian-Aryanism divides itself in two main communities: the Asian-Caucasians living in the West and the Caucasian-Asians living in the East.

Laohu
    Participant

In my experience, Chinese girls are very easy to go out with (invite to dinner or wherever), but moving past that stage can be difficult. Chinese are very class based. So, the very hot girls are reserved for and groomed to be the future wives of rich Chinese men. The “ugly”, low class girls are more likely to take what they can get.

However, if you, yourself are rich or at least fairly well off you probably could nab a decent Chinese girl. A good example is Mullen from Mullen Memory. He is a white guy, who is going to a top medical school and also happens to be the world memory champion. His Chinese wife(?)/girlfriend(? I forget) is also a medical student at this prestigious medical school. This is a Chinese girl dating within her class.

My wife is short (read: low breeding to Chinese) and pretty meh on the income scale. Same here in regards to income. But, she was thirty and so, “left over” and barely had a date in her life. So, might as well go with the White guy.

Ungern
    Keymaster

In Chinese culture, people are very obsessed with how things “look” like rather with the actual substance of things. So if they want to “left over” perfectly decent women just because they don’t fit their standards of “pretty” or are past 28 y old, that’s fine with us…

Anonymous

I mean I have dated/slept with my fair shair of girls in China. While your points are generally true I just wanted to get a discussion going. I find that first there are two categories of chinese girls here. 1.) Traditional girls nkt interested in sex and only interested in getting married (so as not to become “left behind” as mentioned). And 2.) More liberal girls. Either having lived abroad or exposed to the culture usually. These girls in my opinion are great because you get a lot of the features that you like in chinese girls like being sweet and submissive and generaly not so difficult to deal with like feminists and such in the west. But can still date and have sex with them like a westerner.

Now to break it down further there are two categories of each type. Single and nkt single. Obviously this depends on your morals and what you are looking for. I happen to me young and single and not looking for marriage. Now the single girls can be trouble. I have had a couple thay have gotten very attached and fall in love. I have also had some fun and a casual relationship with a nice decent looking rich girl here who was busy with school and her family company and didnt want to date seriously.

Now to the non single girls. In China many people marry for reasons other than love. Whether it is for status, family arrangement, or just feeling a need to get married and they met a suitable guy. Now many of these girls who are married or dating a guy they don’t love with the intent to marry still want to feel affection or have fun. So there is room for that, and if they arent looking for marriage at all, the money, status, and job don’t matter as much as feelings and fun. Just my experience but seems to be the case.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.